[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - How Can I use a bridge to link a weblogic message queue?

jakesong do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Feb 8 22:15:16 EST 2009

I want to create a bridge to link a weblogic message queue.So when a weblogic message queue recieve a message,the bridge  will take the message to my queue which is in my jboss-messaing.

I know there is two things I have to do.
The first,add JMS provider loader for weblogic,but I don not know how to config it in jms-ds.xml.I do not know whether  I  need to modify "ProviderAdapterClass" etc.Is anyone can give me an example for this?
The second is to deploy a test-bridge-service.xml to the deployment dir.
Is there anything else that  I should do?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4208055#4208055

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4208055