[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: How Can I use a bridge to link a weblogic message queue?

gaohoward do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Feb 9 00:28:42 EST 2009

great! I think you need to  add the weblogic provider in jms-ds.xml, basicall just make a copy of the default jms provider and change the FactoryRef, QueueFactoryRef, and TopicFactoryRef to your values. also maybe you should uncomment the jndi properties and make some changes.

Then change the bridge service config accordingly. see etc/test-bridge-service.xml.

Hope it works.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4208066#4208066

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4208066