[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: Upgrading AS5 to use messaging 1.4.2.GA
do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Feb 9 06:12:05 EST 2009
This probably a JBM issue. I tested JBM1.4.2.GA (AS4 build) vs JBoss 4.2.3.GA and JBM1.4.2.GA (AS5 build) vs JBoss 5.0.0.GA, both failed. Here is the scenario:
I have two machines Machine-1 and Machine-2.
1) Machine-1 starts a normal messaging node (with test queues deployed). Machine-2 starts with a remote JMSProvider deployed in jms-ds.xml, as
java.naming.provider.url=jnp://10.66.65.13:1099 //point to machine 1
2) change bridge service in bridge example to point the target queue to remote provider (Machine-1). Also the example code is changed to receive messages from the remote target queue.
3) run bridge example on machine-2 so the bridge service is deployed at Machine-2. The bridge can find local source queue and remote target queue (on Machine-1) and I can see the messages are received by bridge and then bridge sends them to the remote target queue.
4) the result is that messages are all sent to the local target queue (/queue/B on machine-2, rather than /queue/B on machine-1). So the example will never receive a message from the remote target queue.
4) In Bridge sendMessages() method, if I create the producer every time it sends a message, ( from lookup the factory to create the producer), the bridge can work. Haven't traced out the true reason but I think I'm close.
Has someone encountered this before? Also I'll see if 1.4.1.GA has that problem.
View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4208128#4208128
Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4208128
More information about the jboss-user