[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Generate Seam Entities - Couldn't Connect TO Database

soulik1984 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Feb 9 14:55:42 EST 2009

Hi,

I've just started to work with JBoss Tools Movies (http://docs.jboss.org/tools/movies/) the Seam Demos section, making everything almost like in the movies.
'Almost' because I'm using Eclipse 3.4, JBossAS 5.0.0GA (movie 4.2), JBoss Seam 2.1.1GA (movie 2.0) with the latest JBoss Tools and MySQL 5.0.

Thing is that when I'm trying to Seam Generate Entities like in the movie called 'Connecting to a database and reverse engineering a database table', after refreshing the database schema list, I get only 'Couldn't connect to Database' error.

Does anyone have ideas how could I solve the problem? Many thanks in advance.

Best regards,
Soulik

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4208248#4208248

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4208248