[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Prevent Persistence of EJB Timers

leobaz2 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Feb 9 15:02:09 EST 2009

I am trying to prevent my EJB timers from being persisted across JBoss restarts by using the jboss.xml deployment descriptor.  For some reason I can't seem to get this working.  Was anyone able to specify the below in their jboss.xml and stop the timer persistence?

         <ejb-name>bean_name</ejb-name>
         <timer-persistence>false</timer-persistence>

I would rather not have to change the mbean setting to NoopPersistencePolicy.  Instead, I want to be able to turn off timer persistence from the EAR itself.

Thanks.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4208254#4208254

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4208254