[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: jbpm config no longer on classpath

aapthorp do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Feb 9 15:39:53 EST 2009

Ronald,

anonymous wrote : usage of jBPM in projects has never been dependant on project names..

Yes, I guess that was why I thought I was relatively safe to make the change.

anonymous wrote : Does the config has a custom name?

No, just "jbpm.cfg.xml", packaged in a configs jar file, in a similar fashion to how the jbpm-enterprise ear is packaged.

anonymous wrote : a little more detail would be helpful to lend a hand

Within my ear file I have the following:

taskcal-configs.jar - contains standard jbpm configs.
taskcal.jar - my main library
taskcal-dav.war - servlet
taskcal-imip.jar - message driven bean

I'm deploying in the standard JBoss 4.2.2 environment alongisde the standard jBPM 3.2.2. console configuration.

As mentioned before all was working fine until I decided to tidy up the project / archive names. When I test by invoking the servlet, the additional attributes in my custom jbpm.cfg.xml are not found. I've tried setting the classpath in the various Manifest files and even putting the config file in the war. Nothing works.

oh, hang on, is the customised config read when the jBPM loads as jBoss starts and so should be on the classpath of the console? Hmm, just did a quick test...not much luck.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4208283#4208283

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4208283