[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - Re: Error creating sessionfactory when using HQL Editor

elenctic87 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Feb 9 17:57:03 EST 2009

I am pushing to get my current phase of development done, so I have not gotten to file a bug in Jira yet.  But I have some new information that may help you reproduce the bug.  After upgrading to the latest version of Tools, I created a new Seam project, and generated my entities from the database.  I went to HQL editor, and queries ran successfully.  I then enabled query cache in properties.xml, and that is when I saw the sessionfactory error again.  Setting hibernate.cache.use_query_cache="false" caused the error to go away.  So I'm pretty sure the problem is a conflict with query_cache being enabled.  Does that help you diagnose the problem?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4208309#4208309

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4208309