[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - WebServices logging

mobaxkrs do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Feb 10 04:43:51 EST 2009

We are using JBOSS 4.2.2 GA. We expose all our services as WEB
Services and our client application inturn consumes them.
Now, we need to log the Request and response objects for the web
service calls. CAn we do it using log4j logging available in JBOSS.

Searching the forums and articles, found that we can have a separate
appender. But what package we have to refer, for web service calls? It
must be some JBOSS package where the web service is first taken in for
processing?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4208420#4208420

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4208420