[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - 4.2 to 5.0 upgrade: UNRESOLVED Demands 'jboss.ejb:service=EJ

drichm do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Feb 10 05:05:31 EST 2009

Upgrading to 5.0.0.GA

Changed EJB annotation package names etc, added xml:ns to persistance.xml

Now get

   anonymous wrote : ** UNRESOLVED Demands 'jboss.ejb:service=EJBTimerService' **

on all deployed .ear files.

I have found various comments about ejb-jar.xml needing a definition of some sort, but we do not use that file (we use annotations) and the current setup works fine in 4.2.0

I have found a anonymous wrote : TODO: the ejb deployer must depend on this comment in default\deploy\ejb3-timer-service.xml

and anonymous wrote : TODO: check depends comment on Ejb3ClientDeployer in default\deployers\ejb3.deployer\META-INF\ejb3-deployers-jboss-beans.xml

does this mean something is incomplete in JBoss 5.0.0.GA ?

Dave

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4208432#4208432

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4208432