[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: MySQL in Cluster question

jbabad do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Feb 10 06:39:21 EST 2009

Hi,

a couple more questions to add to the list...
- in JBM_POSTOFFICE table, should the ALL_NODES field for the clustered queues be set to Y or N? In my setup it is 'N', the CLUSTERED column is 'Y' for  both references to the clustered queue on each node.
- I've noticed that when messages get stuck in my scenario (messages come in via JBoss1/mysql1 and are read view Jboss2/mysql2) - forcing a failover will often change the channel Id in JBM_MSG_REF from Jboss1's channel to Jboss2 - and will mean that the receiver now reads the "stuck" messages.

I seem to be hitting a brick wall in terms of JBM and MySQL clustering. Does anyone have a representative set of config parameters for JBM and MySQL NDB?

Cheers,
Joseph

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4208495#4208495

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4208495