[jboss-user] [JBoss Cache: Core Edition] - Re: Advice setting JBoss Cache up loading from hibernate and

joneian do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Feb 10 07:15:19 EST 2009

Hi Brian,

Thanks for your helpful response. You are absolutely correct - the reason I'm looking at doing this is that there are other (read only/reporting) users of the data in the database, who need it in a useful format and not in serialised blobs.

I'll have a go at writing my own CacheLoader for my Hibernate objects, and I'll post back to let you know how I go.

Cheers,
Ian

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4208511#4208511

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4208511