[jboss-user] [Security & JAAS/JBoss] - custom authenticators in war

mikala do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Feb 10 07:39:53 EST 2009

I found in war-deployers-jboss-beans.xml this rem:

anonymous wrote :
  | You can configure a set of authenticators keyed by http-auth method used. This
  | will apply the same set of authenticators across all web applications. You can
  | override the set of authenticators at the web application level by adding
  | <authenticators>element to the respective jboss-web.xml

Is it possible to define custom authenticators in AS 5.0.0GA in my application war ?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4208522#4208522

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4208522