[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: Dashboard configuration - drag and drop

diparc do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Feb 10 16:44:02 EST 2009

Thanks for a quick response.

I modified the jboss-portal.sar/conf/config.xml to change the following property to "dashboard"

dashboard

Also, i noticed that the "template" portal is defined in "/jboss-portal.sar/conf/data/default-object.xml"

but it seems that it copies only the "template" portal defined here

I have a separate war file for my application and that has all xml files specific to the portal I am building - i.e., it has its own portal-object.xml which is loaded correctly and i can access the pages in this portal -

I renamed my portal defined in the portal-object.xml to "template" but when I access the dashboard it has the one defined in default-object.xml.

I am going to try to remove the "template" portal from default-object.xml
so that it has only one template portal and see if that will work -

I had another question -

it seems like there can be many portals running under a portal server but there can only be one dashboard. can there be more than one dashboard ?

Thanks,

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4208769#4208769

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4208769