[jboss-user] [JBoss Cache: Core Edition] - JBossCache 1.4.0.SP1 And WebSphere 6.0.2.31 in cluster envi

vikasgarg do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Feb 10 23:08:58 EST 2009

I need to deploy application using jboss cache version  1.4.0.SP1 in websphere 6.0.2.31 cluster environment. Websphere environment uses TCP instead of UDP and thus we need settings specifically for TCP. What would be the config file modifications for the same? What configuration I need to do on the websphere cluster environment.
It would be great if I could get the jbosscache-config.xml for the same.

Thanks,
Vikas

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4208819#4208819

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4208819