[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Migration from JBoss 4.2.3.GA to JBoss 5.0.0.GA

Mailman2009 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Feb 11 02:49:36 EST 2009

Hi All!

I try to migrate from JBoss 4.2.3.GA to JBoss 5.0.0.GA and the deployment of my jar-file fails. Under 4.2.3 the deploy runs correct.

I have some warnings where i don't know if they are important or not:

WARN  [org.jboss.ejb3.interceptors.aop.InjectInterceptorsFactory] (HDScanner) WEIRDNESS IN AOP: advisor org.jboss.ejb3.aop.ExtendedManagedObjectAdvisor at dee359

And the first error in the deploy is:

ERROR [org.jboss.kernel.plugins.dependency.AbstractKernelController] (HDScanner) Error installing to Start: name=jboss.j2ee:jar=MyJar.jar,name=MyEjbFacade,service=EJB3 state=Create
java.lang.StackOverflowError

Any idea?

Thanks

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4208858#4208858