[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: Migration from JBoss 4.2.3.GA to JBoss 5.0.0.GA

jaikiran do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Feb 11 05:33:44 EST 2009

"Mailman2009" wrote : Thanks for your help.

  | I have tried it with some classes and the deploy will run. I don't know when the count of classes is reached and the exception will occur.
  |
  | I will create a JIRA.

anonymous wrote : 10:05:23,263 INFO  [SessionSpecContainer] Starting jboss.j2ee:jar=PROOFCenter-EJB.jar,name=AuftraggebernummerFacade,service=EJB3
  | 10:05:23,263 ERROR [AbstractKernelController] Error installing to Start: name=jboss.j2ee:jar=PROOFCe
  | nter-EJB.jar,name=AuftraggebernummerFacade,service=EJB3 state=Create

In the smaller version of that jar try including the AuftraggebernummerFacade bean in the jar and see if it is reproduced.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4208961#4208961

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4208961