[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: jBPM 3.1 + Spring 2.0 + Tomcat 5 + TX demo app

nehamaheshwari do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Feb 11 05:52:55 EST 2009

Hi Dan,

can you please send me the full source code of ' jbpm31Spring20Demo.zip'? The link present on the wiki page seems to be broken.

Thanks, Neha

"dslevine" wrote : No one had one to share, so I'll post mine now that I figured it out... somewhat.  VERY rough demo app posted here:

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4208968#4208968

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4208968