[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: MySQL in Cluster question

jbabad do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Feb 11 06:28:25 EST 2009

Thanks for the info.
Yes, I had seen the wiki, and I've been using the ndb persistence file.
I've run the distributed-queue example from the 1.4.1-Beta download - I think that should be closest to what's in JBoss5 - and have substituted the JBoss5 client jars in there..

What I'm seeing is that messages are only read from the node that they are sent in on
i.e sender node 0, receiver node 1 - message is not picked up,
Next time is sender node 1, receiver node 0, then it picks up the previous message
So messages are not being pulled across the cluster - which is similar to some of the other problems I'm seeing. But, based on what I've seen before this doesn't always happen.

Any pointers?
Thanks.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4208985#4208985

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4208985