[jboss-user] [JBoss Cache: Core Edition] - Re: Rolled back transactions sometimes failing to release lo

nathanmesser do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Feb 11 11:19:29 EST 2009

I've attached logs to the JIRA I created, which have the thread name.

I've logged the following categories, which if your loggers names are all the class name should include the MVCCLockingInteceptor you asked for. If there's any other categories that would be helpful, just let me know.

log4j.logger.org.jboss.cache.interceptors=TRACE, JBossAppender
log4j.logger.org.jboss.cache.lock=TRACE, JBossAppender

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4209138#4209138

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4209138