[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Fail ti install time4u on Jboss

outstretched do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Feb 11 12:55:26 EST 2009

Hi,
i'm actually trying to put the time4U client in Jboss, i followed instructions step by step (this instructions: http://time4u.sourceforge.net/install/server.html)... meaning, i installed Jboss, I deployed time4U using Apache Ant, but when i try to start the service, ie:
 JBOSS_HOME/bin/run.bat -c time4U

i get this error

  | 10:31:07,828 ERROR [AbstractFlushingEventListener] Could not synchronize database state with session org.hibernate.exception.ConstraintViolationException: Could not execute JDBC batch update

After that i get a lot of errors related to java clases, i'm using Jboss 4.2.3.GA, jdk1.5.0 (i know, they are old versions, but that's what time4u require; if i use newer version, it completly fail), apache ant 1.7 an MySQL 5.1.26.

I think is something with de data base, i'm using MySQL, and i properly set the variables in  build.properties (change the host, add the username/password) before doing the deploy.

Even though the service start correctly, 'couse i can get to http://localhost:8080/time4u
but when it ask me for username/password (wich for default are admin/admin) i cann't log in, and i get an error with users.propertie file missing... anyway.

Can anyone help me? this is really important to my internship.

Sorry about my english... i'm from Chile.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4209176#4209176

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4209176