[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: War file produces org.apache.commons.logging.LogConfigur

gauravnsj do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Feb 12 00:58:26 EST 2009

Thanks peterj , for the reply.

Actually i am using eclipse Infocenter .WAR and there are minimal number of jars which are required to run this application and one of the jar used is
org.apache.commons.logging_1.0.4.v20080605-1930.jar. If i am removing this jar from the app ,the application is not running even on jboss 4.0.4.

As per your reply , I tried removing the jar from the application and then tried running it on jboss 4.4.2 GA .
 the error which is comming up is

HTTP Status 404 - ProxyServlet: /help/

type Status report

message ProxyServlet: /help/

description The requested resource (ProxyServlet: /help/) is not available.

and when removing commons jar from application and adding the commons jar of jboss 4.2.2 in tha application the error pasted above is not comming but , the trace comming up is similar to the one posted in my last post.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4209343#4209343

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4209343