[jboss-user] [JBoss Cache: Core Edition] - Re: Getting Failed to insert node

atifoxon do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Feb 12 01:17:16 EST 2009

than you for your follow up

1) I am getting following error repeatedly whenever the evicted node is about to be persisted to store (DB)

Feb 12, 2009 10:47:49 AM org.jboss.cache.loader.AdjListJDBCCacheLoader insertNode
  | SEVERE: Failed to insert node :A syntax error has occurred.

2) I have checked and following SQL fails (syntax errors) marked in red

  | deleteNodeSql = DELETE FROM jbosscache WHERE fqn = ?
  | selectChildNamesSql = SELECT fqn FROM jbosscache WHERE parent = ?
  | deleteAllSql = DELETE FROM jbosscache
  |
  | selectChildFqnsSql = SELECT fqn FROM jbosscache WHERE parent = ?
  |
  | insertNodeSql = INSERT INTO jbosscache (fqn, node , parent) SELECT ?, ?, ? FROM jbosscache_D WHERE NOT EXISTS (SELECT fqn FROM jbosscache WHERE fqn = ?)
  |

  | updateNodeSql = UPDATE jbosscache SET node  = ? WHERE fqn = ?
  | selectNodeSql = SELECT node  FROM jbosscache WHERE fqn = ?
  |
  | createTableDDL = CREATE TABLE jbosscache(fqn VARCHAR(255) NOT NULL, node  blob, parent VARCHAR(255), CONSTRAINT jbosscache_pk PRIMARY KEY (fqn))
  |
  | dropTableDDL = DROP TABLE jbosscache

3) Actually i have quoted the correct DDL, create table generating syntax error is
createTableDDL = CREATE TABLE jbosscache(fqn VARCHAR(255) NOT NULL, node  blob, parent VARCHAR(255), CONSTRAINT jbosscache_pk PRIMARY KEY (fqn))

It is primary key constraint syntax which is generating error

Regards
Atif

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4209349#4209349

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4209349