[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: Need to get request parameters in JSF Portlet

chancey do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Feb 12 07:01:41 EST 2009

Thank you Antoine_h. I'll try to do your way as soon as I can.

I'm using jboss portletbridge B6 and jsf-facelets-1.1.15.B1

I've also found some example showing how to get PortalNode object in
JSF portlet. It looks like this:

// Get render request object that contains needed info
  | JBossRenderRequest req =
  |     (JBossRenderRequest) FacesContext.getCurrentInstance()
  |         .getExternalContext().getRequest();
  | // Extract window name for this portlet
  | String windowName = req.getPortalNode().getName();

It seems tobe just what I need, but the problem is that I can't get FacesContext object. As I understand it is described in jsf-api libray. But when I'm trying to deploy my portlet together with portletbridge and jsf-api  library, I'm getting error:

Exception sending context initialized event to listener instance of class org.jboss.web.jsf.integration.config.JBossJSFConfigureListener
com.sun.faces.config.ConfigurationException: CONFIGURATION FAILED! org.jboss.portletbridge.context.FacesContextFactoryImpl

May be I'm doing somthing wrong? Or are there any other ways to solve the problem using jsfportletbridge?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4209453#4209453

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4209453