[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - Which Version of JBoss Tool for Eclipse 3.2.2

mcraghead do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Feb 12 11:01:51 EST 2009

I'm trying to find the correct version of JBoss Tools to use with the version of Eclipse that I'm running (3.2.2). Upgrading is not an option. From what I can tell version 2.1.2 will not work, so it has to be something older than that, but I'm not sure which version. I can't seem to find a matrix, or any documentation, that maps Eclipse versions to compatible JBoss Tools versions. Can anyone tell me which version I need? I'm specifically need the RichFaces part. Thanks.

Michael K. Craghead

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4209600#4209600

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4209600