[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - EL content assist and EAR JBoss Tools on 3.0.0.GA-N200902101

szaccaria do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Feb 12 18:05:59 EST 2009

Hello to all,
in this day i try to use the last night build of JBoss Tools with Eclipse ganymede SR1.
I've found some problem with EL content assist. I've a EAR seam projet, the content assist work good with the seam natural component and with a ejb seam componet write by me, but if I try use content assist with my seam's annotate javabean it not work. Is the "ca" normal behaviors for a ear seam project? I can't mix ejb and java bean o not?

Thanks In advance

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4209719#4209719

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4209719