[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Exception coming in creating our own Connection Factory

siddharth_2279 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Feb 12 23:31:13 EST 2009

Hi All,

I am using JBoss-5.0.0.G.A.

I am creating my own Connection Factory. I removed the comments in the file connection-factories-service.xml. Following are the excerpts from the file

   <!-- An example connection factory with all attributes shown -->

  |    <mbean code="org.jboss.jms.server.connectionfactory.ConnectionFactory"
  |       name="jboss.messaging.connectionfactory:service=MyExampleConnectionFactory"
  |       xmbean-dd="xmdesc/ConnectionFactory-xmbean.xml">
  |
  |       <constructor>
  |
  |          <!-- You can specify the default Client ID to use for connections created using this factory -->
  |
  |          <arg type="java.lang.String" value="MyClientID"/>
  |
  |       </constructor>
  |
  |       <depends optional-attribute-name="ServerPeer">jboss.messaging:service=ServerPeer</depends>
  |
  |       <!-- The transport to use - can be bisocket, sslbisocket or http -->
  |
  |       <depends optional-attribute-name="Connector">jboss.messaging:service=Connector,transport=http</depends>
  |
  |       <depends>jboss.messaging:service=PostOffice</depends>
  |
  |       <!-- PrefetchSize determines the approximate maximum number of messages the client consumer will buffer locally -->
  |
  |       <attribute name="PrefetchSize">150</attribute>
  |
  |       <!-- Paging params to be used for temporary queues -->
  |
  |       <attribute name="DefaultTempQueueFullSize">200000</attribute>
  |
  |       <attribute name="DefaultTempQueuePageSizeSize">2000</attribute>
  |
  |       <attribute name="DefaultTempQueueDownCacheSize">2000</attribute>
  |
  |       <!-- The batch size to use when using the DUPS_OK_ACKNOWLEDGE acknowledgement mode -->
  |
  |       <attribute name="DupsOKBatchSize">5000</attribute>
  |
  |       <!-- Does this connection factory support automatic failover? -->
  |
  |       <attribute name="SupportsFailover">false</attribute>
  |
  |       <!-- Does this connection factory support automatic client side load balancing? -->
  |
  |       <attribute name="SupportsLoadBalancing">false</attribute>
  |
  |       <!-- The class name of the factory used to create the load balancing policy to use on the client side -->
  |
  |       <attribute name="LoadBalancingFactory">org.jboss.jms.client.plugin.RoundRobinLoadBalancingFactory</attribute>
  |
  |       <!-- Whether we should be strict TCK compliant, i.e. how we deal with foreign messages, defaults to false -->
  |
  |       <attribute name="StrictTck">true</attribute>
  |
  |       <!-- Should acknowledgements be sent asynchronously? -->
  |
  |       <attribute name="SendAcksAsync">false</attribute>
  |
  |       <!-- Disable JBoss Remoting Connector sanity checks - There is rarely a good reason to set this to true -->
  |
  |       <attribute name="DisableRemotingChecks">false</attribute>
  |
  |       <!-- The connection factory will be bound in the following places in JNDI -->
  |
  |       <attribute name="JNDIBindings">
  |
  |          <bindings>
  |
  |             <binding>/QueueConnectionFactory</binding>
  |
  | 			<!--
  |             <binding>/acme/MyExampleConnectionFactoryDupe</binding>
  |
  |             <binding>java:/xyz/CF1</binding>
  |
  |             <binding>java:/connectionfactories/acme/connection_factory</binding>
  |             -->
  |
  |          </bindings>
  |
  |       </attribute>
  |
  |    </mbean>

I am getting the following exception while running the server.

09:56:58,830 INFO  [ConnectionFactory] Connector bisocket://127.0.0.1:4457 has leasing enabled, lease period 10000 milliseconds
09:56:58,861 INFO  [ConnectionFactory] org.jboss.jms.server.connectionfactory.ConnectionFactory at 1b40d64 started
09:56:59,627 WARN  [ConnectionFactoryJNDIMapper] supportsFailover attribute is true on connection factory: jboss.messaging.connectionfactory:service=ClusteredConnectionFactory but post office is non clustered. So connection factory will *not* support failover
09:56:59,642 WARN  [ConnectionFactoryJNDIMapper] supportsLoadBalancing attribute is true on connection factory: jboss.messaging.connectionfactory:service=ClusteredConnectionFactory but post office is non clustered. So connection factory will *not* support load balancing
09:56:59,642 INFO  [ConnectionFactory] Connector bisocket://127.0.0.1:4457 has leasing enabled, lease period 10000 milliseconds
09:56:59,642 INFO  [ConnectionFactory] org.jboss.jms.server.connectionfactory.ConnectionFactory at d67aa2 started
09:56:59,705 INFO  [ConnectionFactory] Connector bisocket://127.0.0.1:4457 has leasing enabled, lease period 10000 milliseconds
09:56:59,705 INFO  [ConnectionFactory] org.jboss.jms.server.connectionfactory.ConnectionFactory at 215d51 started
09:56:59,798 ERROR [AbstractKernelController] Error installing to Configured: name=jboss.messaging.connectionfactory:service=MyExampleConnectionFactory state=Instantiated mode=Manual requiredState=Configured
java.lang.RuntimeException: No Attribute found with name: DefaultTempQueuePageSizeSize for jboss.messaging.connectionfactory:service=MyExampleConnectionFactory, attributes: [DefaultTempQueuePageSize, DefaultTempQueueFullSize, SupportsLoadBalancing, DisableRemotingChecks, ServerPeer, DefaultTempQueueDownCacheSize, ClientID, Connector, SlowConsumers, LoadBalancingFactory, StrictTck, SendAcksAsync, JNDIBindings, DupsOKBatchSize, SupportsFailover, PrefetchSize]
        at org.jboss.system.ServiceConfigurator.configure(ServiceConfigurator.java:142)
        at org.jboss.system.ServiceConfigurator.configure(ServiceConfigurator.java:114)
        at org.jboss.system.microcontainer.ConfigureAction.installAction(ConfigureAction.java:58)
        at org.jboss.system.microcontainer.ConfigureAction.installAction(ConfigureAction.java:42)
        at org.jboss.dependency.plugins.action.SimpleControllerContextAction.simpleInstallAction(SimpleControllerContextAction.java:62)
        at org.jboss.dependency.plugins.action.AccessControllerContextAction.install(AccessControllerContextAction.java:71)
        at org.jboss.dependency.plugins.AbstractControllerContextActions.install(AbstractControllerContextActions.java:51)

09:56:59,892 INFO  [ConnectionFactory] org.jboss.jms.server.connectionfactory.ConnectionFactory at 215d51 undeployed
09:56:59,892 INFO  [ConnectionFactory] org.jboss.jms.server.connectionfactory.ConnectionFactory at d67aa2 undeployed
09:56:59,908 INFO  [ConnectionFactory] org.jboss.jms.server.connectionfactory.ConnectionFactory at 1b40d64 undeployed
09:56:59,908 ERROR [AbstractKernelController] Error installing to Real: name=vfsfile:/D:/jboss-5.0.0.GA/server/default/deploy/messaging/connection-factories-service.xml state=PreReal mode=Manual requiredState=Real
org.jboss.deployers.spi.DeploymentException: Error deploying: jboss.messaging.connectionfactory:service=MyExampleConnectionFactory
        at org.jboss.deployers.spi.DeploymentException.rethrowAsDeploymentException(DeploymentException.java:49)
        at org.jboss.system.deployers.ServiceDeployer.deploy(ServiceDeployer.java:123)
        at org.jboss.system.deployers.ServiceDeployer.deploy(ServiceDeployer.java:45)

Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: No Attribute found with name: DefaultTempQueuePageSizeSize for jboss.messaging.connectionfactory:service=MyExampleConnectionFactory, attributes: [DefaultTempQueuePageSize, DefaultTempQueueFullSize, SupportsLoadBalancing, DisableRemotingChecks, ServerPeer, DefaultTempQueueDownCacheSize, ClientID, Connector, SlowConsumers, LoadBalancingFactory, StrictTck, SendAcksAsync, JNDIBindings, DupsOKBatchSize, SupportsFailover, PrefetchSize]
        at org.jboss.system.ServiceConfigurator.configure(ServiceConfigurator.java:142)
        at org.jboss.system.ServiceConfigurator.configure(ServiceConfigurator.java:114)
        at org.jboss.system.microcontainer.ConfigureAction.installAction(ConfigureAction.java:58)

*** CONTEXTS IN ERROR: Name -> Error

vfsfile:/D:/jboss-5.0.0.GA/server/default/deploy/messaging/connection-factories-service.xml -> java.lang.RuntimeException: No Attribute found with name: DefaultTempQueuePageSizeSize for jboss.messaging.connectionfactory:service=MyExampleConnectionFactory, attributes: [DefaultTempQueuePageSize, DefaultTempQueueFullSize, SupportsLoadBalancing, DisableRemotingChecks, ServerPeer, DefaultTempQueueDownCacheSize, ClientID, Connector, SlowConsumers, LoadBalancingFactory, StrictTck, SendAcksAsync, JNDIBindings, DupsOKBatchSize, SupportsFailover, PrefetchSize]

        at org.jboss.deployers.plugins.deployers.DeployersImpl.checkComplete(DeployersImpl.java:863)

Please help me in making my own connection factory. I want to make my own connection factory for use in durable subscriptions.

Any help will be highly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4209755#4209755

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4209755