[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - Re: EL content assist and EAR JBoss Tools on 3.0.0.GA-N20090

szaccaria do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Feb 13 02:57:01 EST 2009

Hello Kazakov,
I want to use the content assist with my javabean seam annotate component. My project was created with JBoss Tools wizard, and I've choose EAR deploy manner. With this system, the content assist work fine with ejb seam annotate component and with natural seam component like org.jboss.seam.security.identity. However when I write a javabean seam anotate component seems that the content assist don't work. So I try to create a new project with the JBoss Tools wizard and choose the WAR deploy manner and in this project the content assist work fine... There is a problem with the JBoss Tools, content assist and EAR deploy manner project?

Ciao

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4209783#4209783

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4209783