[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Jboss5 vs jboss4 application error

Falgn0n do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Feb 13 03:56:22 EST 2009

Hi again all.

We have an app that ran wel on jboss4, but we get an error when trying to run it on jboss5.

when we try to load the app, we get:
"Invalid server address supplied or Server is unavailable"

We have checked all the xml's / html's for the correct ip address.

The server.log file shows the following Error:

515 ERROR [org.jboss.system.server.profileservice.ProfileServiceBootstrap] (main) Failed to load profile: Summary of incomplete deployments (SEE PREVIOUS ERRORS FOR DETAILS):

*** CONTEXTS IN ERROR: Name -> Error

vfsfile:/C:/jboss5/server/default/deploy/ReportsWeb.war/ -> org.jboss.deployers.spi.DeploymentException: URL vfsfile:/C:/jboss5/server/default/deploy/ReportsWeb.war/ deployment failed

vfszip:/C:/jboss5/server/default/deploy/crystaljsp.war -> org.jboss.deployers.spi.DeploymentException: URL file:/C:/jboss5/server/default/tmp/deploy/crystaljsp30925-exp.war/ deployment failed

vfsfile:/C:/jboss5/server/default/deploy/management/console-mgr.sar/ -> java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: org.jboss.system.server.ServerConfigLocator.locate()Lorg/jboss/system/server/ServerConfig;

Any idea what we're doing wrong?

Thanks for all your help.

Falgn0n

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4209798#4209798