[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: MySQL in Cluster question

jbabad do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Feb 13 04:32:48 EST 2009

I was wondering if there are any takers for this one?

There doesn't seem to be anything obviously wrong with our setup (in terms of the mysql-d.xml and ndb-persistence-service.xml).
What we're seeing is
1. Periodically messages will node be pulled across from one node to another.  This can happen straight after starting up the JBoss cluster. Sender application sends messages in, but the receiver doesn't pick them up. (Yes, we've seen this even running the sample distributed queue application. Again, though this doesn't happen all the time)
2. After the above, if we stop the "Sender" JBoss instance and fail the messages over to the other node in the cluster,  the receiver gets the messages.
3. Another scenario - under load (e.g. trying to send in 40000 messages of 20k characters) both sender and receiver applications will throw repeated exceptions from the FailoverCommandCenter indicating that there's been failover of the underlying JMS connection.

The set-up is  that we're running the JBoss/MySQL cluster on 2 VMs

Any suggestions?
Thanks,

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4209816#4209816

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4209816