[jboss-user] [Microcontainer] - Re: annotation plugin - mismatch

alesj do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Feb 13 05:41:10 EST 2009

"obrien" wrote :
  | but to get FieldAnnotationPlugin to work, I had to delete/comment out setter in my class, like:

Yes, it's the same issue ALR had.

"obrien" wrote :
  | Is this correct behaviour? And if it is, can you point me in the right direction where to look for explanation why?

This is expected.

Where?
Some MC dev forum post - hard to find with this crappy forum software.

Why?
If there is a public setter it should be used.
As this keeps the bean/pojo integrity less hackish.

What can be done?
It's very trivial to extend BeanAccessMode.
See its Creator interface.
So, if there are very legit reasons to do so, I'm wiling to listen. ;-)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4209842#4209842

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4209842