[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: War file produces org.apache.commons.logging.LogConfigur

gauravnsj do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Feb 13 07:00:15 EST 2009

Thanks for the reply Peter.

I tried looking in the server log but could not find any thing there.When I am trying your suggested solution browser is showing 404 error but nothing could be seen in console or log.
I tried looking in the jboss console but no error could be seen even there.

What i did is i took the commons.logging jar of my application and jboss 4.0.4 commons logging and found that jar is similar and application is running perfectly fine.
Then I took commons.logging of my application and commons.logging of jboss 4.2.2 and I could make that there is lot of difference between the two and that is the cause I think , and on running the application the error pasted in my first post is comming up.

When I am removing the commons.logging of jboss4.2.2 the server is showing error in starting and when I am removing the commons.logging of my application then this 404 error is comming.I think this commons.logging is must for my application as when I am removing this jar from my application and then running the application in jboss4.0.4 then also this 404 error is comming up.

Could you guide me how can I overcome this problem.
any help would be highly appreciated.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4209855#4209855

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4209855