[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: jbpm config no longer on classpath

aapthorp do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Feb 14 08:13:57 EST 2009

Argh...

Thanks Ronald...should've looked a bit deeper in to the logs before.

As a result of changing the project name (and hence '.ear' file name) my '.ear' was now being deployed by jBoss after the jBpm console.  Previously it was deployed before. The result is my custom jbpm.cfg.xml is no longer deployed before the console (and Jbpmconfig) is loaded. The jbpm.cfg.xml associated with jbpm-server.sar is being picked up instead...

So lesson; look for other jbpm.cfg.xml files...and check the deploy order

http://www.jboss.org/community/docs/DOC-12473

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4210123#4210123

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4210123