[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: performance limits of jbpm

camunda do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Feb 14 11:38:06 EST 2009

What we did in a project is to exchange the LoggingService and to catch Exceptions in the environment. As soon a exception is thrown (causing the correct rollback) we send an event in a own transaction containing the log data to some special service handling this (via ESB in this case, meaning JMS as well).

By the way: It is still correct from jbpm to rollback logs as well in my eyes! This code has never happend so no process audit logs should be there.

The current logs in jbpm are business audit logs, not for technical error solving. This is indeed a bit missing now, but will get better in jbpm 4...

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4210149#4210149

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4210149