[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Not able to build Jboss 3.0.5 Native from source

venukb do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Feb 16 01:01:46 EST 2009

I set the JDK home and the jboss home in the profiles in xml and ran - ant deploy-jboss423

saaj module builds fine
jaxrpc module builds fine
jax-ws modules builds fine

jax-ws-ext module throws the following error

jbossws-native-src-dist/modules/jaxws-ext/src/main/java/javax/xml/ws/Service21.java:[145,36] delegate has private access in javax.xml.ws.Service

jbossws-native-src-dist/modules/jaxws-ext/src/main/java/javax/xml/ws/Service21.java:[222,33] delegate has private access in javax.xml.ws.Service

The delegate is referred in many other lines in the same source file and same message is printed for every such occurence.

Is this a problem with the source?
Or is it a problem with my settings? (I am new to maven)

Thanks,
-- Venu

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4210215#4210215

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4210215