[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - JBoss AS 5.0 and Jahia 6, anybody?

jahebe do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Feb 16 02:46:14 EST 2009

Anyone had any luck in deploying Jahia 6 CE into JBoss 5?

There's a certain lack of documentation regarding this, it seems.
I've managed to get as far as the TomcatDeployer complaining about un-bound "comp" context before giving up.
However, the error-messsage/stack-trace isn't giving much away as to which configuration item is the problem (there's a few "java:comp/env" <env-refs> about).

Was hoping someone could save me the hours of debugging... ;-)

BR. Jan-Helge

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4210228#4210228

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4210228