[jboss-user] [Clustering/JBoss] - Re: Random Round Robin Policy

mohitanchlia do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Feb 16 17:06:25 EST 2009

Is there a way to print the IP address of machine that request was sent to inside the application itself without having to turn on TRACE logging?

Some more information:

We have a clustered EJB on BackEnd box that gets called from Front End box. However, what I am seeing is that when FrontEnd 4 box makes a call to clustered EJB it take 100 ms higher (always) as compared to anyother box. It's same APP, same OS, network etc. Only thing I can think of is that either round robin is not working or there is some other kind of problem. Is there any way to rule out round robin issues, response time in acquiring the proxy or making remote call or issues with lookup?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4210525#4210525

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4210525