[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Action canceled

aakjpe do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Feb 17 03:56:30 EST 2009

I'm getting Action Canceled for an jsp application running on a jboss/tomcat server. Sun server with Solaris. When I run the application on my own PC, the applications works fine. It takes some minutes to run the applications. It connects to an database, retrieves some data, processes and writes to a file. But sometimes it works on the Sun server.

Is there a timeout value in jboss og Tomcat that tells Internet Explorer to tell the user that "Action is canceled" ?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4210599#4210599

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4210599