[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Create a jbpm timer from java code

rodosa do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Feb 17 07:08:12 EST 2009

Hello!!

    I don't know very well how work with timers in jbpm. I would like to create a timer that check a condition but I don't know what. My idea is the following:

 - I created a decision state, in the DecisionHandler of the state I check a condition, if the condition's result is true the execution of the process advance, but if it's false I want to create a timer that check this condition until it will be true. How could I do this?

I'm very lost. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4210658#4210658

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4210658