[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: Exception coming in creating our own Connection Factory

siddharth_2279 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Feb 17 08:59:02 EST 2009

Hi,

anonymous wrote :
  | It looks like you configure the factory to use http transport but you didn't deploy it accordingly. If so you need to deploy the http transport. You can find in http example the sample http configure file.

How do we do this? Where is the http example in the sample http configure file?. Do we need to deploy for http transport specially?

I just uncommented the entry in the jboss-5.0.0.GA\server\default\deploy\messaging\connection-factories-service.xml for creating our own connection factory. I just uncommented the entry from here and started the server. When I started the server I got the trace which I just pasted in this post.

How do I solve this exception? Please guide me.

Thanks in advance.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4210688#4210688

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4210688