[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - jbpm 3.2.ga set transition

idankoch do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Feb 18 02:07:48 EST 2009

Hi

i'm using jbpm version  3.2.ga with OC4J 10.1.2
I'm to set an action that will check a variable and will change the transition and i am unable

the action has the following action definied.
i'm able to get into the action and but when i set transition i tried various ways to set the transition in the action.

can you please advise maybe give code sinnepts of the process definition and the action handler?

my process defintion

<start-state name="start-state1">

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4210934#4210934

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4210934