[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Re: JBoss 5.0.0.GA and RedHat compatibility

ramboid do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Feb 18 07:48:00 EST 2009

Thank you for your help.  There was a problem is the hosts file after all.  I re-checked with my network pundits and the entry in the hosts file should have been changed a few ago.  Entering the correct address in the hosts file corrected the shutdown problem of the current Jboss 4.2.3 version installed.  I will re-try installing JBoss 5.0.0.GA with the corrected hosts file.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4211047#4211047

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4211047