[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Configuring JBoss Portal to reach portals from internet. How

santybyron do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Feb 18 08:20:54 EST 2009

Hi
I've installed jboss portal on a server in a private network.
My target is to reach my portal from internet.
I start jboss with -b 0.0.0.0 option to bind server address and it is ok.
I've configured my router/firewall to forward the private_address:8080/portal/ of the server to a public address/name and it's ok too, but when i load my portal home page i've two critical errors:
1) the css don't load (but the home page i reachable)
2) the login module refers to the server private address so i can't login in my portal (when i insert the usr and psw it tries to reach the private address of the server...sigh :-( )

For the number one problem i think that i must forward some others addresses (like portal-ajax etc...). Is it right?
For the number two problem i dont' know where i can put my hands...i'm desperate....
Can anyone help me?
thanks
paolo

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4211057#4211057