[jboss-user] [JBoss Cache: Core Edition] - Re: Content of ArrayList in Object cached, when retrieved is

cjnoyescrisp do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Feb 18 13:25:17 EST 2009

I did some research around the comments you made, and the objects in question are not being modified once they have been stored. they are retrieved but never modified. I did some prevention thinking we were getting objects that weren't fully setup stored, but I am still seeing the problem. On the machine it works on, in addition to a live instance, there is a qa instance and a preview/staging instance, though all different tomcats. The ones where it is failing, there is only one instance on the machine, and the JDK is made private with jvm.dll in tombat\bin

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4211230#4211230

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4211230