[jboss-user] [JCA/JBoss] - Re: Problem in data source binding while server start

sunil@jboss.org do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Feb 19 05:18:11 EST 2009

Hi Vicky,

Thnx for the reply.

I am changing the deployment order in org.jboss.deployment.MainDeployer-xmbean.xml  for -ds.xml and .jar files as below:

      Allows the override of the suffix order declared by subdeployers, using the syntax [order:]suffix

      EnhancedSuffixOrder
      [Ljava.lang.String;
      <!--
         Statically set one or more enhanced suffix orders, independent of the value proposed by subdeployers.
         Some deployers may also allow the suffixes/orders to be set locally, so that's preferable too.
         For reference, this is the list of enhanced suffixes likely to be set by deployers (it may not
         be completely up-to-date, or there can be user-defined deployers).

         050:.deployer,050:-deployer.xml,100:.aop,100:-aop.xml,150:.sar,150:-service.xml,200:.beans,250:.rar,300:-ds.xml,350:.har,400:.jar,400:.ejb3,400:.par,500:.war,600:.wsr,650:.ear,700:.jar,750:.zip,800:.bsh,900:.last

         Until we resolve some startup issues, we'll setup some static enhanced suffix orders bellow
         and leave the rest of the suffixes contributed dynamically by registering deployers.
      -->

Please let me know if the above configuration is ok.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4211387#4211387

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4211387