[jboss-user] [JCA/JBoss] - Re: Integration with Oracle AQ via Sun Adapter

vickyk do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Feb 19 05:25:06 EST 2009

Caused by: oracle.jms.AQjmsException: invalid arguments in call
  | 	at oracle.jms.AQjmsDBConnMgr.checkForSecurityException(AQjmsDBConnMgr.java:926)
  | 	at oracle.jms.AQjmsDBConnMgr.getConnection(AQjmsDBConnMgr.java:605)
  | 	at oracle.jms.AQjmsDBConnMgr.<init>(AQjmsDBConnMgr.java:172)
  | 	at oracle.jms.AQjmsConnection.<init>(AQjmsConnection.java:163)
  | 	at oracle.jms.AQjmsQueueConnectionFactory.createQueueConnection(AQjmsQueueConnectionFactory.java:22
  | 9)
Some thing seems to be wrong over here, I think enabling the log info at the oracle related classes will help.
I have not tried it before but you can give it a try.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4211390#4211390

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4211390