[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Re: Deployment EJB3 5.0 GA migration

horstL do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Feb 19 08:47:54 EST 2009

hi jaikiran,

first thanx for response :-)
yes bug seem to be the same, problem the ear has a size about 20Mb and is my work of the last year:-) therefore i don't want to upload it anywhere...
i have a smaller test application (same style of implementation) but with this one the failure is not reproduceable, it seems only with a lot of beans the problem is coming up...

but can you tell me how the loading and registration is running of the entity beans and the sessionbeans, then i will help to resolve this problem

as i have seen there are this steps

1) checking dependencies of the beans
	(JBossASKernel) Created KernelDeployment: installs SLSB with dependencies

2) register all beans without dep on persistence unit
	(SessionSpecContainer) Starting bean only Facade (managerbean/remote if)
	(EJBContainer)  info about started
	(JndiSessionRegistrarBase) registering for binding global jndi (managerbean with @remote)

3) database 	(what is this?:  WARN [org.hibernate.ejb.Ejb3Configuration] (main) Persistence provider caller does not implement the EJB3 spec correctly.PersistenceUnitInfo.getNewTempClassLoader() is null)
	(Ejb3Configuration) db handling schema/table generation etc
	(SessionSpecContainer/EJBContainer) starting the EJB3 beans

4) register beans with persistence unit dep
	(SessionSpecContainer) Starting bean only PeristenceContext (entitymanager)
	(EJBContainer)  info about started
	(JndiSessionRegistrarBase) registering for binding global jndi  (entitymanager with @local)

	FAILURE always in this setp

but it seems that the failure is in a step afterwards and only the logging is to slow...
whats coming up next ?

br horst

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4211463#4211463

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4211463