[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - how can you trace SOAP messages in JBoss?

maverickdc do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Feb 19 10:53:53 EST 2009

Hi all,

i'm using JBoss 4.2.3, and i got this problem.

I have to trace Web Services request/response messages (SOAP messages), because i need to evaluate some WS performance metrics...as request time, service time, and so on...

I looked at the server.log file in the JBoss_home/server/default/log folder,  but i didn't find any log message when the web service is running...what's wrong? Is it possible to add a new logging functionality to JBoss? And if so, how can i do?

I hope someone could help me

Thanks in advance!

DC

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4211526#4211526