[jboss-user] [Persistence, JBoss/CMP, Hibernate, Database] - Re: CURSOR_SHARING option help needed

mimmo67 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Feb 19 11:18:05 EST 2009

Can you help me in modifying the data source I use introducing the option you refer?
My current data source is something like:

  <xa-datasource>
    <jndi-name>jdbc/SOCRATEDS</jndi-name>
    <track-connection-by-tx/>
    <isSameRM-override-value>false</isSameRM-override-value>
    <xa-datasource-class>oracle.jdbc.xa.client.OracleXADataSource</xa-datasource-class>
    <xa-datasource-property name="URL">jdbc:oracle:thin:@//xxx.yyy.zzz.aaa:pppp/myschema</xa-datasource-property>
    <xa-datasource-property name="User">myuser</xa-datasource-property>
    <xa-datasource-property name="Password">mypwd</xa-datasource-property>
    <exception-sorter-class-name>org.jboss.resource.adapter.jdbc.vendor.OracleExceptionSorter</exception-sorter-class-name>
    <no-tx-separate-pools/>

         <type-mapping>Oracle9i</type-mapping>

  </xa-datasource>

    <depends optional-attribute-name="TransactionManagerService">jboss:service=TransactionManager

Have I to introduce a new row like this:

<xa-datasource-property name="CURSOR_SHARING">FORCE</xa-datasource-property>

Thanks again.

Domenico

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4211536#4211536

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4211536