[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Single Dashboard For Multiple Portal

sambit_dixit do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Feb 19 15:13:46 EST 2009

Hi,
  I'm looking at a feature where i have created 3 different portals under a single jboss portal instance. Then based on the user log in i need to show dashboard of specific portal where user has access. One way i can think of is to put a controller in the front where it will check the user type and then add respective portal to dashboard programatically using Portal Manager. I'm looking at a feature if this is provided by Jboss Portal by default where during design time i can create the portals, arrange the portlets in the portal and then create multiple dashboard. I have not seen yet how to create multiple dashboard through admin console.

Any ideas / pointers is appreciated.

Regards
-Sambit

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4211624#4211624