[jboss-user] [Security & JAAS/JBoss] - Problems with db when using security domain

newmanw10 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Feb 19 16:59:47 EST 2009

I am trying to use a custom login module but when I do so I have problems getting to my DB.

So without the @SecurityDomain("customSecurityDomain") annotation everything works just fine.  When I use that security domain things look good from and EJB security standpoint as the user is authenticated before accessing the bean.  But later in the bean I try and get a a DB connection:

@Resource(mappedName="ExampleDS")
DataSoource ds;

dbConnection = ds.getConnection();

I then get a ORA-28150: proxy not authorized to connect as client.

I don't even use a datasource in my custom login module so now where in my application-policy definition do i reference an DB.

But some how something is getting messed up.

Please help I have been looking at this for a while now and I have no idea what might be wrong.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4211646#4211646

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4211646